Monday, June 11, 2007

an email from Sultan after finals

hey house,

I am officially back to the surface.

Sorry for my occupied existence in the last two weeks. But now its over (all the misery, too, eli!) And I am reallylooking forward to enjoy the next days with whoever is around and wants to hang out with me. And I am really looking forward to our house party, even though I know I will have a moment of revelation that this is the official day out of my lovely haymarket.

I will miss cleaning the fridge, freaking out in thekitchen, watching BJ reading the morning comics, wonderingabout ED's gumbo soups, April's sex jokes, Megan's pajamas (squared design pants), Kate's sudden attacks to bake cupcakes, Andrew Cones sudden attacks to plunder the kitchen,Corigan's animal sign language and and and...

best, sultaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan